In short: Remote position with possibility to work in Berlin. Work as a part of the Engineering department to drive the next generation inne mobile app and work closely with the data science team to make a new ideas come true and bring your own to the table. Competitive salary, stock options, mission-driven loving team 🧡
⭐️ About Us
At inne, we have seen firsthand how women’s need for female health education and accurate fertility insights have been underserved. So we made it our obsession to use the best of science, tech, and design to bring actionable scientific insights into female health.
We are an interdisciplinary team and have developed our first innovative biotech product which enables women to analyse fertility hormones in their saliva.
With this insight, we want to follow our mission to help women tune into their bodies and make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality, and overall female health!
We are pushing the boundaries of science, technology, and design and are guided by our values. In 2022 alone, we will be adding new hormone detection in our product, opening up our product to cater to women of different ages, and providing even more female health insights.
We breathe and live our values of compassion, continuous learning and make an impact in the way we relate to our customers, we develop our product, we support each other in being our best selves, and navigate the uncertainties of working in an under-looked area.
If you want to be part of creating a wave in female health you have come to the right place!
🧡 Working at inne
Being part of our team means joining an expedition. We uncover, we learn, we innovate and we do it with compassion at the heart of it all. Our goal is to shed light on the connection between hormones and female health and create new resources for women to access a deeper understanding of themselves.
If you are looking for a job that is more than “just a job” and you are hungry to bring your skills to the amazing mix of talent behind inne, then this is the right place for you. Join us to push the boundaries of female health!
☀️ The Position
As a Flutter Engineer at inne, you will:
- Develop the Android inne app, recently created from scratch, in an Agile manner
- Work on the internal components library
- Work closely with your team members (designers, testers, & data scientists) to deliver an experience similar to our iOS app
- Make sure that code meets expected quality
- Participate in code reviews and other engineering activities
- Maintain required technical documentation
🧑💻 About You
- Self-starter with a Growth mindset
- Experience in delivering at least one Flutter application
- Good knowledge of Dart 2.14+
- Knowledge about different state management solutions in the Flutter world
- Experience with automatic code testing on various levels
- Experience with native development on iOS and/or Android platforms
- Great communication skills and eagerness to collaborate in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and international team
🤞 Nice to Have
- Experience with BLE devices integration
- Experience with open source support
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with any CI/CD solution
- Open to new and savvy technologies
🎁 Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in the company's Virtual Stock Options Programme
- Monthly coaching
- Hybrid office model
- Beautiful, central, and dog-friendly office location in Berlin
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative product
- A fun and friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate and drinks with the team
⏰ Our Process
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Once you apply, you will receive an answer from us within 48 hours guaranteed
- 1:1 Chat – We’ll chat shortly about the role, the company, your work and get to know each other.
- Meet the team – We’ll get some of our team members in to get to know you and walk through some of your past work.
- 1:1 with Eirini (Founder & CEO) – In the last call you’ll have a 1:1 with Eirini similar to the initial interview.
- After the final chat you’ll receive a decision from us within 48 hours
👋 How to Apply
Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.