Sr. Brand Designer
Hybrid full-time position in Berlin. We are looking for a talented and passionate designer to help us scale our brand as we bring the gift of self knowledge to women around the world. Competitive salary, stock options, mission-driven loving team 🧡
At inne, we have seen firsthand how women’s need for female health education and accurate fertility insights have been underserved. So we made it our obsession to use the best of science, tech, and design to bring actionable scientific insights into female health.
We are an interdisciplinary team and have developed our first innovative biotech product which enables women to analyse fertility hormones in their saliva.
With this insight, we want to follow our mission to help women tune into their bodies and make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality, and overall female health!
We are pushing the boundaries of science, technology, and design and are guided by our values. In 2022 alone, we will be adding new hormone detection in our product, opening up our product to cater to women of different ages, and providing even more female health insights.
We breathe and live our values of compassion, continuous learning and make an impact in the way we relate to our customers, we develop our product, we support each other in being our best selves, and navigate the uncertainties of working in an under-looked area.
If you want to be part of creating a wave in female health you have come to the right place!
Working at inne
Being part of our team means joining an expedition. We uncover, we learn, we innovate and we do it with compassion at the heart of it all. Our goal is to shed light on the connection between hormones and female health and create new resources for women to access a deeper understanding of themselves.
If you are looking for a job that is more than “just a job” and you are hungry to bring your skills to the amazing mix of talent behind inne, then this is the right place for you. Join us to push the boundaries of female health!
About the role
As a Sr. Brand Designer at inne you will:
- Advance & Iterate on our existing Brand and Visual Design Systems.
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders to craft strategic brand experiences, on- and offline.
- Work with our Marketing team to define and bring to life creative direction across various channels and briefs.
- Collaborate with our Product Design Team to bring Brand & Product together seamlessly.
- Push the boundaries of how femtech is perceived in years to come.
- You have 4+ years of experience working for a wide range of clients and brands including creative direction.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across all creative disciplines.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you’re able to present concepts and deliver constructive feedback.
- You have equally strong conceptual and production skills, with a keen eye for effective typography, iconography, color, layout, texture, and motion that work within the context of the inne brand and an ability to translate those into intuitive, accessible, and visually-compelling designs.
- You love giving and receiving feedback and encourage all creative work to be reviewed and discussed both during and after delivery.
Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in the company's Virtual Stock Options Programme
- Monthly coaching
- Hybrid office model
- Beautiful, central, and dog-friendly office location in Berlin
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative product
- A fun and friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate and drinks with the team
- After applying, you will receive an answer from us within 48 hours
- 1:1 Chat – We’ll chat shortly about the role, the company, your work and get to know each other.
- Design Team Chat – We’ll get the rest of the design team in to walk through some of your past projects and get to know your process. (We don’t do take-home tests because your work should speak for itself and nobody should be working for free)
- 1:1 with Eirini (Founder & CEO) – In the last call you’ll have a 1:1 with Eirini similar to the initial interview.
- After the final chat you’ll receive a decision from us within 48 hours
How to Apply
Simply fill out this form (and please include a link to your portfolio) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.