Full time • Berlin
About the job
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead our marketing initiatives and actively help shape the company's success by:
- Defining online and offline funnels and optimizing their efficiency to improve business impact, brand awareness and sales.
- Planning and managing Performance Marketing campaigns.
- Managing social media & influencer marketing.
- Managing PR with activities such as press days, agency support, analysis and monitoring.
- Overseeing content marketing activities.
- Providing market insights and contributing to product and business development.
- Collaborating closely with our Design, Science and Operations teams to best position inne in the market .
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and considers customer satisfaction
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing marketing budgets, including expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Communicating the marketing strategy and plan to the rest of the team.
- Evaluating competitors.
What you will bring along
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or comparable training.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in customer goods brands in a marketing role.
- High level of familiarity with various social media channels and their respective tools.
- Previous experience on online sales on consumer products.
- Organizational talent including an independent, clearly structured and solution-oriented way of working.
- Very good communication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary environments.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
Nice to have
- German spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Sketch and other publishing and design tools
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in the company's virtual stock options programme
- Monthly coaching
- Beautiful, central and dog-friendly office location in Berlin
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative product
- A fun and friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate and drinks with the team